Monday 17 September 2012

My New Home

After a summer spent working with the aim to create a healthy looking bank account, I have done exactly that and moved to Spain. Yes. Spain. Being the pale freckled Irish cailín that I am it has taken some getting used to. It's an average 27 degrees here in Málaga, the most common form of milk is lukewarm and long lasting, brown bread is non existent with an Irish fry nowhere in sight and there ain't no Capital to whip me up a batch of taco chips after a night on the draank. But, alas, I am slowly but surely falling in love with the place. My two main aims before coming here was to take in as much Spanish as possible and have one of the best years of my life. Along with all these great ideas was the one where I give my blog a little bit more lovin'. I've been living the Spanish life for two weeks now so it's time enough I get started on writing more frequently on here. This little old blog here shall document my time in Spain and I am so very excited about that. A smiley face for effect :)

Hasta pronto,

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment