Sunday 10 February 2013

Hi from HiLarios

I'm currently sitting in the living room of my new apartment with dear Rose, listening to Laura Marling and commenting on how the actors that play Helena and Titania look alike in the 1999 movie adaption of A Midsummer's Night Dream. We have exams at the moment so time is taken up by revising and endless cups of tea. The time is 19:26 and at 20:10 we will leave to pay two ERASMUS keenos a sum of money to take us to Cádiz next weekend for the Carnaval. Earlier today I booked a flight to the south of France to see Beyoncé being a real person, singing and dancing away on stage, whilst myself and my friend, Chelsey, jive  to many a tune. Ireland lost to England in the rugby which I am pretty disappointed about since I was surrounded by English gals for the afternoon. Feeling proud of the Irish boys that donned their patriotic attire for the occasion. Helen has just come home and is telling us about a tearoom that she has just been to and that we should definitely visit. It has got tables hanging from chains and candles in bottles, which are amongst my favourite things. I've made spaghetti and pesto about an hour ago, but am feeling hungry again. It's the 10th of February and I've been back in Málaga one month and three days. 

Just a hi from HiLarios. 


:)

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment