Thursday 2 January 2014

The year is 2014.

HELLO THERE. A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU! 

New Year's Eve just kind of crept up on me. With exams, birthday celebrations and Christmas on top of that it sort of slipped my mind. Once the 31st came, I couldn't believe it. Therefore, a lot of my reflection on 2013 has been done in the past 24 hours of this new year, either whilst drinking green apple vodka or taking people's food orders at work. I really did have an amazing year. I've obtained the MalPals for life along with an appreciation for some of my oldest and dearest friends. Gratitude for family and the great island that is Ireland is a newly acquired feeling after living abroad. Although constantly confused about my future and what I'll get up to, I'm genuinely excited to see what happens.

A very happy 2014 to you all, sending all my love to you and yours. I hope that all of your dreams come true and your wishes are granted. 


Ciara 

x

(Image via weheartit.com) 

No comments:

Post a Comment