Saturday 27 September 2014

I ♥ SF

Why, hello there! I'm back at the blogging game after a summer spent having too much fun. San Francisco was amazing as expected. Whilst there, I travelled to Yosemite National Park, Lake Tahoe and Las Vegas before heading east to spend some time in Boston and New York. To catch up on things, I wanted to post some of my favourite photos from California.

At the moment, I'm settling back into Galway life; working, spending time with friends and family and graduating! 

 For now, some pictures taken by moi. 

 SAN FRANCISCO
...I love ya!


street art in Berkeley


flags @ Pier 39 - follow my Instagram for more photos like this!


view of the bay from Berkeley Hills

murals in the Mission

Dolores Park


with Emz & Evz


baseball @ AT&T


cocktails with Emz @ East Bay Spice Co


Financial District at night


exploring @ The Exploratorium 

the Wipeout girls

the Golden Gate bridge

street art in Union Square

Haight & Ashbury









view of the pier from one of many SF hills

coming onto Lombard Street

China Beach 

alternate view inside the Palace of Fine Arts 

Ciao for now,

Ciara 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment