Tuesday 4 November 2014

Schoolin' Life

I am officially a graduate! I'm particularly proud of this title as the whole college experience wasn't the most enjoyable thing for me; mostly due to not knowing what to do with the rest of my life and the anxiety that came with that. However, I did make an amazing bunch of friends, spent a dream-like year in the south of Spain with people that will always hold a special place in my little hearteen, read some fascinating books and learnt more of and about a language than I ever thought I would. 

Graduation day itself was pretty damn good. My sister, Aoife, took some gorgeous photos which I'll be forever grateful for. Yummy food was eaten, vino was drank and the jives were jived. To top it all off, my dress cost me a fiver. Yep, €5. Thank you once again Once Loved Showroom!

With that day over, I feel like I'm back on track. On To The Next One, as my good friend, Jay, would say. 



Sarah & I





two graduates walk into a bar...

with The Two & Dad

vino









Happy Graduation to all! Sending you all my love and good vibes,

Ciara

xo

P.S. have a listen to this, it'll get you pumped and excited for all the things to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment