Sunday 15 November 2015

Happy Sunday!






Today, I had lunch at Maka Maka with my Spanish amiga, Laura, and her amigo, Daniel. If you're ever in Barcelona I highly recommend a trip to this place! The burgers are insanely tasty, it's just by the beach and there's a great atmosphere as the restaurant is packed most of the time. Oh! and it was featured in this here music video.

I met Laura whilst I was on ERASMUS in Malaga and have loved her little free spirit ever since! We spent the afternoon catching up and reminiscing as we normally do. After saying goodbye, I decided to walk a bit of the way home as the metro was extra stuffy today. I walked down along the port, through the gothic (where I found a street performer with some impressive bubbles) and got the metro from Catalunya home. Safe to say, my new boots are worn in.

Hope you all have a great week! I'm getting so excited about Christmas :)
Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment