Saturday 2 January 2016

2016

A very Happy New Year everyone! I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas and NYE. Mine was jam packed and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm a big fan of new beginnings and starting afresh so I always welcome a new year with open arms. There are a few things that I'm keen to get around to doing this year. I thought that writing them down here would be a kind of nice Chapter One to 2016. 

Firstly, I'm keen to hone down on what exactly it is that I would like to do for the long term career wise. It's a tricky one, but I think facing it and being positive about it is better than repeating ''I don't know what to do for the rest of my life'' whenever I find myself feeling negative and down about it. 

Secondly, travel! I'm always up for travelling and plan on hopping from country to country for the next few years. This year I'm keen to get to Turin, The Alps, London and either Santorini or a trip back to my dear San Francisco. If there's anything else I can fit in, it would only be a plus! 

 Thirdly, explore Barcelona. I love the city that I'm currently living in but settling in took up most of my time since moving there in September. Once I get back on the 10th of January all the adventures will be had including hitting up all the Gaudí spots, camping, hiking and doing all the local things. 

Lastly, yoga! I've done some here and there between different classes and some videos on YouTube. I'd like for it to be part of my daily routine so I've started the 30 Day Yoga Camp with Yoga with Adriene. With Day One behind me, I'm excited for the next 29 days. Maybe I'll go on a yoga retreat this year too!

 Here's to a sweet 2016,

 Ciara X

No comments:

Post a Comment