Tuesday 1 March 2016

March Madness ~ La Sagrada Familia













How is it the 1st of March already? I don't even know. Declan's February visit was the kickoff of what I'm calling March Madness; I have four weeks of visitors in a row. First there was Declan, Eavan and Katie just left, Rose and her cousin Esther are coming this weekend and two of my bestest friends, Nicola and Sarah are here next weekend before I fly home for 10 days for my Easter holidays. I've had to buy a blow up bed. Feelin' 23.

For Declan's penultimate visit we hit up La Sagrada Familia. I would highly recommend it! The outside is so obviously gorgeous but the light from the stained glass windows on the inside was my favourite part of our visit. I also enjoyed my typical trip to the gift shop to pick up a postcard and play with the kaleidoscopes. After the church we went to The Beerket, a craft beer place just opposite my apartment. There we drank some delicious beer, saw a funny license plate and enjoyed some great lightning.

Happy March,

Ciara
X

No comments:

Post a Comment